1. To develop the students socially, physically and psychologically via varied curricula, skills and activities which in accordance with our culture, and our identity.
2. To deliver high level of education in Arabic and Religion, English, Science, Math and other subjects to prepare our student for local, and international universities.
3. To develop personal and social skills; promote the ability to obtain information, solve problems, think critically, and communicate effectively. Encourage students to respect others and themselves by building positive values, confidence, and cooperation.
4. Ensure students enjoy learning throughout their lives and apply this learning to real life scenarios.
5. To foster a generation of students who are proud of their identity, adherent to values and morals and are responsible citizens.
6. To embrace and utilize cutting-edge Information Technology ensuring students have the tools to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
7. Achieving excellence in performance of teaching and administrative staff with academic and educational vision.
8. To ensure that parents, students, school and the community are joined in a partnership of mutual respect.