Learning Outcomes for Al Arqam Academy
1. Al Arqam Academy students will be devoted and thoughtful Muslims who adhere to the teachings of the Holy Quran and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), which will clearly affect their manners, behavior and life style. They will be independent thinkers who are proud of their Arabic and Islamic identity.
2. Al Arqam Academy students will demonstrate 21st century skills such as critical thinking, self-motivation and reflection, problem solving and adaptability, using technology responsibly, to allow them to succeed in achieving their academic and personal goals.
3. Al Arqam Academy students will have a well-balanced lifestyle understanding the importance of physical and mental health.
4. Al Arqam Academy students will be able to communicate clearly and confidently with others in both English and Arabic using all four skills. (Speaking, listening, reading and writing)
5. Al Arqam Academy students will demonstrate a commitment to making real and positive contributions to their school, national and global environments while being aware of their responsibilities as global citizens.