Admission and Registration
In order to be accepted in the academy the following process is used:
- Pass the Admission test (placement test) successfully and achieve the academic level required.
- Provide a report or certificate to prove the success of the previous school year.
- Sign an agreement of the regulations and the laws of the Academy
- Pay registration fee and submit all required forms and documents
Note: Priority is given to those who have sisters in the Academy. All other students are registered on a first come basis.
In order to withdraw the student from the Academy must follow the following procedures:
- Make a request to withdraw and submit it to Student Affairs in advance.
- Request a receipt disclaimer from the library.
- Settlement of financial matters from the Accounting Department with a receipt.
- Provide all these papers and receipts to the Department of Student Affairs to receive the students file.
- In the case where students wish to re-enter the academy, the decision will be based on an assessment by the administration and the student will be treated as a new student.