Student Guidance Department
Direction and guidance in the field of education is known as a systematic process designed to help the student to understand her character, know her capabilities and solve her problems within the frame work of Islamic teachings. The Student Guidance Department was founded in 2009, at the hands of a group that worked on its fundamentals since the emergence of the Academy.
- Direct and guide the student in accordance with the law in all psychological, moral, social, educational and professional aspects , to become a useful member of society
- Discuss the problems faced by the student during the study and work to find appropriate solutions
- Work on improving the association and cooperation between home and school
- Familiarise the student with the school atmosphere and systems, laws and help her to take advantage of the available programs and guide her to the best ways of studying
- Help the student to select course of study and the profession that suits her talents and capabilities and needs of the community.
- Discover the students with special talents and skills and guide them to promote these skills.
- Spread parental awareness through all forms of communication
- Discover different humanitarian states and help them to reach humanitarian agreement.
Areas of the Department at school
- Religious and moral guidance
- Educational guidance
- Psychological guidance
- Social counseling
- Preventive counseling
- Career counseling