School field trips
The school organises school trips, for the different classes, on a regular basis both for educational purposes and as a means for awarding students for different types of achievement. The following rules need to be applied:
- A student must bring both the trip fee and a written approval from parents before the trip day.
- Students must wear the school uniform on field trips and must wear thier Abaya and Hijab and behave in compliance with school values.
- Students must come to school on time, as a normal school day.
- Students must pay the cost of the trip asked for by the school.
- Students must adhere to the schedule of the field trip.
- Students should uphold the image of the school while on the field trip.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobiles and cameras on the trip.
- Students should not be picked up by the parents from the trip venue.
- If a student doesn’t bring the letter back to school before the organised trip the student will not be allowed on the trip.
- If the student does not wear proper school uniform the student will not be allowed on the trip.
- If the student comes late for school she will not be allowed on the trip.
- If students misbehave on a field trip they will not be allowed on the next school trip that is organised.