Our school uniform, which distinguishes us from other schools, should always be worn with pride. No other
items of clothing may be worn with our uniform. Only the school uniform as prescribed is acceptable
Discretion as to whether a learner is neatly attired or not, rests entirely with the Principal and Head of
- The official school uniform can be purchased from the school but it is not allowed to change the colour, length (to ankle) or design other than alterations for fit.
- The full school uniform is to be worn to school daily by all students
- Students in Year 5 and 6 must come and go to school in abaya and shayla. Additionally, they must wear abaya and shayla on all school trips.
- Shoes must be plain black with a flat heel. Socks must be plain white.
- Sweaters and jackets must be in accordance with the colours of the school uniform (black – navy blue –grey – white) and not have sayings, decorations or pictures on them.
- The school jacket (grey-navy blue) is available in the primary school.
- Students who wear leggings or pants under the uniform must ensure that the leggings or pants are not visible at the hem of the uniform.
- The full school uniform is compulsory at all official school functions unless otherwise announced by the Head of School.
- Hair must be neat and tied back.
- Nails must be clean and short.
- No make-up or nail polish is allowed.
- Students may wear a practical watch, no other jewellery is allowed. If students wear unauthorized items to school, the academy takes not responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
Physical Education Uniform (PE)
- The official school PE uniform consists of navy blue PE pants and a T-shirt with the school logo, either white or black sport shoes with white socks. Leggings or tight PE pants are not allowed. Students wearing inappropriate PE clothing will be issued a verbal warning and may be excluded from the PE lesson.
- For primary students the official PE kit can be purchased from the primary school.